Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blacklist for Giveaway's at Avinashtech Blog
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

Attached Files
.jpg   Blacklist winner&#11.jpg (Size: 9.28 KB / Downloads: 100)
Thanks given by:
Avinash,
I provided my feedback at MBAM pro winners post comment section as well as in feedback thread of MBAM Pro in the Forum.If there any problems or info. about MBAM Pro I will reply ASAP.Thank you for your support and everythingSmile
Thanks given by:
So, this new rule applies with the winners of MBAM Pro and will be effective for all future giveaways. Previous giveaway winners are not included in it I think...
Thanks given by:
Samuel Wrote:So, this new rule applies with the winners of MBAM Pro and will be effective for all future giveaways. Previous giveaway winners are not included in it I think...

Yes, you are right. It applies from now on. Previous giveaways not included.

Update :- Email addresses will be added to the list after expiry of 10 days from the announcement of giveaway winners in case they fail to give a feedback.

Email addresses will be removed from the blacklist after they provide the feedback.
Thanks given by:
Avinash Bhai,

It is good that u have made reviews strict for the giveaways, it going to be solving 2 things (atleast what i think)

1. key/license collectors could be reduced
2 more software developers would come-up with giveaways, as i feel these reviews won't be biased, example my review on MBAM here.

Now having said that, currently the software section does contains posts for reviews, but not clearly visible. Hence i request if u could make a sub-section by the name "Giveaways Review" to have members directly go over there. 1 more thing, pls post a direct link to such reviews in the email u sent to winners..yes i feel lazy to browse 2 forum....& then to software...review post...

Just my thoughts..rest upto u..

Chalo ByeWink
Grr
Thanks given by:
i'm with you on this rule...Totally agree..
Thanks given by:
i'm also with you regarding this new feedback requirement.
Thanks given by:
Just updated the blacklist. Check it out.
Thanks given by:
Avinash Wrote:Just updated the blacklist. Check it out.

Thanks Avi..
Thanks given by:
I hope the list remains small otherwise my work is going to increase. Smile
Thanks given by: