Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom Player Home MAX Review and Giveaway - Discussion
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

Do not PM me for help. Just open a thread at the forum or use the search function.
(Copied from Evil Mod Smile )
Thanks given by:
Enjoyed reading the review. Well done job Corker.
[Image: 2gwx4oy.gif]    I'm glad you have a life, just glad it's not mine.

Thanks given by:
Thanks for the great review Corker :clap2:

I've emailed Inmatrix about the giveaway, sent them a link to the blog post.
Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
:first: .. I liked that review.. it's worth at least 20 licenses... :peace:
Thanks given by:
That review was long.... honestly i lack the patience to read such a long post so i would just trust the rest of the readers and thank you for the good review :thumb:.

The video mode screenshot which you have given shows a movie, which looks like illegal copy(some termed it as pirated). Maybe i am wrong, but can you through some light into this :heh:.
[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:
Alpha Wrote:That review was long.... honestly i lack the patience to read such a long post so i would just trust the rest of the readers and thank you for the good review :thumb:.

The video mode screenshot which you have given shows a movie, which looks like illegal copy(some termed it as pirated). Maybe i am wrong, but can you through some light into this :heh:.
I suppose you are referring to Ninja Scroll Video?
May be you are right. Honestly, that movie does not belong to me. I ramdomly picked movies from my brother collection who also had borrowed it from his friend. Don't know what happened before that. Perhaps indeed it is a pirated copy.

What to do? Should it be removed? Or replaced by another movie?
Thanks given by:
Very nice review Corker. I used Zoom Player several years and really liked it.
Thanks given by:
corker Wrote:I suppose you are referring to Ninja Scroll Video?
May be you are right. Honestly, that movie does not belong to me. I ramdomly picked movies from my brother collection who also had borrowed it from his friend. Don't know what happened before that. Perhaps indeed it is a pirated copy.

What to do? Should it be removed? Or replaced by another movie?

No no, its fine corker.... thats just a bit of fun from my side. Lately, the things here have been bit too serious so i just tried to bring some laugh to otherwise serious threads. I always try to reply differently to break the monotony Big Grin.
Anyway, appreciate that you take it on a good note Smile.

Thank you Smile
[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:
Awesome review Corker :clap2:
When nothing goes right, go left. :becky:
Thanks given by:
corker Wrote:What to do? Should it be removed? Or replaced by another movie?

Yes, put a Bollywood movie...lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super MP3 Download – Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 6 7,863 07-08-15, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Geo
  Malwarebytes Antimalware MBAM Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 33 5,502 07-08-15, 12:44 PM
  Ad Muncher Premium Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 8 2,253 07-08-15, 12:41 PM
  Revo Uninstaller Professional Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 8 1,863 07-08-15, 12:28 PM
  CleanMyPC – Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 2 1,199 07-08-15, 12:25 PM
  Sticky Password PRO – Review and Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 7 2,270 07-08-15, 12:24 PM
  Mirillis Action! – Games and desktop recorder [Review and Giveaway] - Discussion Avinash 3 1,549 07-08-15, 12:21 PM
  Winrar Archiver Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 12 2,328 07-08-15, 12:20 PM
  Online Armor Premium Firewall [Review + Giveaway] - Discussion Avinash 2 1,309 07-08-15, 12:14 PM
  Cacheman: Speed up your PC [Review + Giveaway] - Discussion Avinash 4 1,386 07-08-15, 12:07 PM