Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winrar Archiver Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

Do not PM me for help. Just open a thread at the forum or use the search function.
(Copied from Evil Mod Smile )
Thanks given by:
Nice review grr.
[Image: 2gwx4oy.gif]    I'm glad you have a life, just glad it's not mine.

Thanks given by:
Nice review Grr Smile

Which version is being given away?
Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
Ashwin Wrote:Nice review Grr Smile

Which version is being given away?

Unless otherwise it is stated in any giveaway post, the giveaway license will work on latest version of that software.
Do not PM me for help. Just open a thread at the forum or use the search function.
(Copied from Evil Mod Smile )
Thanks given by:
Avinash Wrote:Unless otherwise it is stated in any giveaway post, the giveaway license will work on latest version of that software.

Thanks for the clarification. I suppose it is valid for versions 4.x.
Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
Never won a winrar giveaway, i'll definitely participate :thumb:
[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice review. I am quite using the trail version for a long time. its good to have a proper FREE licence...
let me hope this time I do get it.
thanks for the give away...
good day
Thanks given by:
Hmm.... no shortcoming at all? :distrust:
Let me list them for you then.
  • I used to long WinRAR to have internal previewer like those on PowerArchiver. Internal previewer allows us to browse files inside the archive and threat them just like a regular folder, without prior extraction. It would be great if I could do this with WinRAR too but I think it is unlikely to happen. It seems WinRAR is aimed to excel on every essential aspects of file compression yet remains minimum in size. Throwing internal previewer into WinRAR will boost its size like I have seen in other previewer-enabled-compression tools and none of them has size less than 3 MB.
  • We can't seem to distinguish whether a file is RAR or ZIP by looking only from its associated WinRAR icon.
  • Other cons (but rather insignificant) are its lack of toolbar navigation buttons on file manager mode and support for several less popular archive formats.
Thanks given by:
Color me very pleased to have another chance to score a WinRAR license (still using 3.80 only license)
Thanks given by:
Shortcomings of a software in no way means comparing it with its competitors. Corker, you should have listed the first point on "What i want to see on winrar" rather than adding it as a con. Moreover the first point you listed isn't clear to me(maybe because i din't use power archiver) and whatever i understood it isn't much important.
Even i din't support your 2nd point also. Multiple icon leads to confusion and moreover why do i have to know whether a file is a zip or rar when i can open it with same application.
[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super MP3 Download – Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 6 7,868 07-08-15, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Geo
  Malwarebytes Antimalware MBAM Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 33 5,510 07-08-15, 12:44 PM
  Grab System Mechanic 10 License key for Free [24 Hours Giveaway] - Discussion Avinash 2 1,400 07-08-15, 12:42 PM
  Ad Muncher Premium Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 8 2,259 07-08-15, 12:41 PM
  Revo Uninstaller Professional Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 8 1,866 07-08-15, 12:28 PM
  CleanMyPC – Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 2 1,203 07-08-15, 12:25 PM
  Sticky Password PRO – Review and Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 7 2,277 07-08-15, 12:24 PM
  Mirillis Action! – Games and desktop recorder [Review and Giveaway] - Discussion Avinash 3 1,552 07-08-15, 12:21 PM
  Zoom Player Home MAX Review and Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 13 2,501 07-08-15, 12:18 PM
  Online Armor Premium Firewall [Review + Giveaway] - Discussion Avinash 2 1,314 07-08-15, 12:14 PM