Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join Windows Valley Forum and Win “7 copies of Windows 7″
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:
I just checked it out. Thanks!

I believe he's trying to build up his forum: it's obviously just starting out. Perhaps, that's why he hasn't specified an end date.
Thanks given by:
jelson Wrote:I just checked it out. Thanks!

I believe he's trying to build up his forum: it's obviously just starting out. Perhaps, that's why he hasn't specified an end date.

end date 31-Dec-2025......prize now also includes Windows 98, 3.0, NT and DOS...........:pound:
Thanks given by:
Grr Wrote:end date 31-Dec-2025......prize now also includes Windows 98, 3.0, NT and DOS...........:pound:

Cute... I actually went and looked for the announcement. :witless:
Thanks given by:
jelson Wrote:Cute... I actually went and looked for the announcement. :witless:

[Image: i3xy1l.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL guys :pound:

BTW, the rules are :fear: especially the one about the forum . Would be difficult for people who enter the giveaway.
Contributing to a forum should be whole-hearted and not because of a giveaway. just my 2 cents.

And not everyone would be willing to share stuff on FB, twitter, etc. (Privacy concerns)

Quote:To claim these licenses, share or like us on Facebook, Twitter, subscribe our daily newsletter and contribute on Forum.

P.S: As you may have guessed, I am not entering :p good luck to the others.
Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
Ashwin Wrote:Contributing to a forum should be whole-hearted and not because of a giveaway. just my 2 cents.

Truth in that, I've seen it before: you get some traffic to start with and then...[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Grr Wrote:[Image: i3xy1l.jpg]

:clap2: Bwahahahahaha :clap2:

Great pic, Grr :hail:
Thanks given by:
Grr Wrote:[Image: i3xy1l.jpg]

OMG :fear:.
When nothing goes right, go left. :becky:
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much for the giveaway
Thanks given by:
Ashwin Wrote:P.S: As you may have guessed, I am not entering :p good luck to the others.

U missed the golden chance of winning yourself a genuine copy of Windows-95......give it a second thought?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway: 2 copies of Windows 7 Ultimate Mike 5 780 09-12-11, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Mike