Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Softpedia Weekly Giveaways + December Campaign
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
Looks useful but it will be interesting to find out how much useful it is :p
[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks Ash for a new thread.....
Thanks given by:
Softpedia Giveaways 2011: 25 Licenses for Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 4 - Softpedia
[Image: jpbne1.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the share. Just entered. Hopefully my comment will be a winner.
Thanks given by:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 [GIVEAWAY]

Quote:Ashampoo has whipped up a new version for their disc burning suite. Burning Studio 11 has just been launched and brings to the table some pretty cool new features which, as incredible as it may sound, cannot be qualified as bloatware.

Giveaway Details:

We have 15 licenses to give away for this brand new release from Ashampoo, to those coming up with interesting posts in the comments section below this article. There are no strict conditions regarding the comment, but originality and creativity are highly appreciated.

Your chances to win one of the 15 free codes are only as good as your comment. So make your remarks as honest and witty as possible.

You have three days to post your message, until Saturday, so that you can also test the program and form a pertinent opinion of it. Don't forget that we need a valid contact email address.

P.S: Have they announced the winners for Burning Studio 10 ? :confused:
Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
Ashwin Wrote:P.S: Have they announced the winners for Burning Studio 10 ? :confused:

Next year .
Thanks given by:
Softpedia Giveaways 2011: 20 Licenses for novaPDF Professional - Softpedia

Quote:The application is priced $49.95 (€40.18), but if you come up with a smart post in the comments section below this article, you can grab one of the 20 free licenses we’re laying on the line. Creativity and originality are highly appreciated, but you can also adopt a jocose tone.
[Image: 2gwx4oy.gif]    I'm glad you have a life, just glad it's not mine.

Thanks given by:
Seriously I am a regular participant of giveaway that are organized by Softpedia but I have never won any s*** from them. That sad but its a fact. Sad
Thanks given by:
coolng Wrote:I have never won any s*** from them. That sad but its a fact. Sad

If u call them ALL as S***, why bother participating in....

We have been waiting for close to 40 days now for our licenses without any complain...

As I have said before, It's FREE.....so don't expect an immediate response.
Thanks given by: