Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exclusive: Free 50 FBVPN (faster and better) 6 months accounts Giveaway for Avtechies
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

Do not PM me for help. Just open a thread at the forum or use the search function.
(Copied from Evil Mod Smile )
Thanks given by:
Okay, I've subscribed to the newsletter and liked your FB page.
Well, I would love to have reliable VPN account, as my college seems to track every internet activity without specific reason.
Not that I'm doing something suspicious, though. :;DD: They don't have any kind of privacy policy, I just want to be in the safe side.
At least I'd be able to have peace in mind when inserting login data on non-https page.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
Thank You Avinash for this giveaway. I would like to have a FBVPN account because I have read they are one of the fastest vpn services to have. I use proxys many times to apply for license keys from promotions being given in other countries and have been told vpns are much more secure and safer to use.
[Image: 2gwx4oy.gif]    I'm glad you have a life, just glad it's not mine.

Thanks given by:
I have been looking for a few months now for the best VPN service out there. There are many choices but not many reviews. I would love to win an account for this service. I think the biggest question I had was how do these services affect your speed while browsing but it looks like you tested and answered that question for me. Thanks Av, please count me in. I don't have a facebook account so this post will hopefully be enough for me to be entered. thanks again
Thanks given by:
Thanks Avi! I've read reading about VPN services for over a year now and been considering trying one out. it would a great way to use a laptop securely via public WiFi. Thanks for the opportunity.
Thanks given by:
I like surfing on the internet safely, I was looking for fast and secure VPN services like FBVPN.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
i want a license too, primarily for Hulu and other region restricted videos on youtube Smile
Thanks given by:
Thank you for the great Giveaway Avinash and Nickle Smith of FBVPN. I would like to have an account so I can use the internet more securely without sacrificing bandwidth on both my PC and iPAD. I've been a fan of Avinashtech on Facebook for a long time as well as a long-time subscriber to the Avinashtech Blog and here is my post.

Thank you again for the great Giveaway.
Thanks given by:
I like to have FBVPN to access sites that are blocked in my country. Also to bypass Admin silent monitoring of all network activities. Speed and stability are factors I am concern most when using VPN.

[h=1][/h]
[h=1][/h]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for this great giveaway. I want to have a FBVPN account, FBVPN is the best and fastest VPN in the world, use FBVPN I can access Facebook, twitter,and another website. In my country, many websites are blocked.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IP Hider Review and 1 year Premium accounts (10 No.) Giveaway - Discussion Avinash 9 737 07-12-11, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Ritesh