Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What prompted you to join this Forum
Register or login to view the content
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

Thanks given by:
Well for me first I found 'avinashtech.com' and started following the tweets, so the forum was a natural progression :wave: glad I found you all:dance:
Thanks given by:
The main reason would be friendly Environment :grouphug:

:peace:
I am the way I am :devilish:
Thanks given by:
I was looking for some tech support (or advice regarding Antivirus as you may recall it Avi) when I joined the forum :p

Of course I found it through the blog and I am glad I did Heart
Contributing Editor at http://www.androidpure.com/
Thanks given by:
a friend of mine (Nicks) invite me to join this forum ,
Thanks given by:
[lang=pl]Znalazłem blog z konkursami. Nie mogłem dodać nowego wpisu. Ciągle wyświetlała się tabela "wpisz e-mail". Wpisywałem i po 1-2 minutach znów to samo. Wpisu ciągle było brak. Znalazłem możliwość poznania odpowiedzi na forum. Nie miałem innej możliwości jak tylko spróbować poszukać odpowiedzi tutaj. I nie żałuję. Podoba mi się.
A odpowiedzi jeszcze nie znam ... Forum ma wiele wpisów ...
Pozdrawiam
P.S. Już mam 5 wpisów - mogę napisać do Admina. :dance:[/lang]
Thanks given by:
I saw a posting on the dottech.org forum regarding the Birthday Giveaway. Sure glad I did!
Thanks given by:
At that time i was using NIS 2011 90 day trial, and of that only 10-15 days of trial left. I saw one advertisement from Mike in another forum that he is holding 1 giveaway of AVG Internet Security 2011(btw this giveaway is still active). The rules are you need to post a screenshot of AVG, installed on your pc, in this forum. At once i uninstalled my NIS 2011 and installed AVG, joined this forum and posted the screenshot. I got my AVG key thanks to mike.

Honestly i dint used that key coz truly NIS was much better(read- AVG was crap), which i understood in 3-4 hrs while it was installed on my pc. Again took the pain of uninstalling the avg and installing NIS. Happy with NIS 2011 now (still hope to get a PROPER license from any giveaways :p).

Thank you Smile
Thanks given by:
@Alpha, Glad to hear some honest talking here. May be you can transfer that AVast license to someone else who may need it. :dance:
Thanks given by:
Avinash Wrote:@Alpha, Glad to hear some honest talking here. May be you can transfer that AVast license to someone else who may need it. :dance:

AVG license..:boom:
Thanks given by: